Airbrush nail art courses
Airbrush nail art training approx 3 hours
your course includes;
· client consultation
· parts of the airbrush and compressor.
· theory of airbrushing
· cleaning your airbrush
· desk set up, sanitation and hygiene
· basic control and spraying, 2 and 3 colour fades.
· use of stencils and masks
· french manicures
· layering, build ups and lace designs
do i need any previous qualifications?
do i need a kit?
no, equipment will be provided
We do sell equipment if required
You can purchase cheaper machinery but we have found many people have problems with lower quality equipment.
no, all work will be done on plastic tips so you can begin to create a portfolio, and you can take your designs with you.
what you'll receive
guild recognised certification on completion of course